Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Brain Mouse Tuesday

My Vanadium theorizes that I say random things because there is in fact a tiny mouse lost inside my skull, randomly chewing on synapses in search of its lost cheese.

Today the Brain Mouse has taken control of my blog.

1) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is reeeally good.

2) Dollar Store books are often quite excellent. Helps you remember there are more than just 3 big name authors out there with a lot of talent.

3) The ones that aren't excellent are horrendous. There is no middle ground.

4) Nobody sells .3 mm mechanical pencil lead.

5) I have a little over 2400 gold now. Maybe someday I'll have a flying epic.

6) There is no number 6. This is because it is hiding in its room, terrified of number 7. Why?

Because 7) 8) 9).

No comments: