Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feral...ism?

That's right - something not related to Hunters?! Sacrilege! But s'true. I've had a Drood at level 40 for some months now, and I decided "Well I've got DPS covered. Problem is, so does a not-at-all-pulled-out-of-thin-air 87.62 percent of the player population."

After seeing months and months of "lf healer and tank" in every channel I have access to I figured it couldn't hurt to have a class at level 70 that could fill those roles, and that's where I've been spending my time lately.

Druids are a unique beast. It's the only class in the game that you could throw five of in a single party and have a (reasonably) well-balanced group: the basic roles of tank, healer, melee dps, and ranged dps all covered. Plus you could skip huge chunks of instances entirely if you felt so inclined... of course you have very limited crowd control and no removal of magic debuffs, but meh.

And stealth is incomparably fun.

2 comments:

Graham H said...

As long as you keep posting in this blog, I'll keep reading. No matter what it's about.

Keep it up.

J said...

Aw, shucks.

:)