Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ding 65... and phat loot! (?!)

Hit 65 in Nagrand the other day... does that place screw with your sense of direction like it does mine? For some reason whenever I'm in that zone I have to check the map every two minutes, only to discover I've taken the wrong road out of Halaa, like I do every time.

But I've already obtained some fantastic loot for my drood - the Staff of Natural Fury. Mmm. Purples. I managed to buy it from a guildie at a substantial discount, too, joyous day!

Of course I had to dip into my epic mount money. Oh well. Flying faster is a luxury just like having epic druid staves. ;)

Stealth is still incomparably fun - like doing quest after 70 and learning to fly I can just sneak right up to the named mob I need to kill and do so instead of having to fight through an entire camp to get there.

What else...? Ah yeah, Lifebloom! This spell is SO sweet. Another instant-cast HoT to throw on yourself after a fight is always welcome, and this comes in incredibly handy when main-healing instances, as any class with the ability to heal will eventually be asked to do. I have 450 +healing or so (in my healing gear) and stacking lifebloom 3 times on a single target will heal him for 240 or so per second as long as I maintain the stacks. Oftentimes this by itself is enough to keep a target alive, and if not, I can just toss on a Rejuvenation or use Regrowth.

1 comment:

Graham H said...

Get to 70 already!!

>:3