Saturday, August 4, 2007

Ding! 58

Mah dr00d hit 58 last night, joy of joys, and he's already picked up a significant boost to his already crazy cat form damage and a whole ton of health, not to mention upgrades to his healing set.

One thing I can't seem to figure out, with all this new Outland gear... where does my Mana come from? All the Feral gear I can see is damage stats and Stamina, no Intellect at all. Unless I want to wear boomkin gear and sacrifice my DPS I don't see where to find it, and the mana pool is a significant contributor to a druid's longevity.

I logged onto my Hunter as well to help a paladin guildie get his Charger - what a cool event. Not as cool as the Warlock event, but still very fun. And Rattlegore STILL hurts like a b#%@h.

I had a nice complement from this party on my pulling skills... made me all happy inside.

No comments: